Monday 27 June 2011

Pulp at Glastonbury

I had my fingers, toes and heart crossed in the hope that PULP would turn up at Glastonbury as a special guest sometime during the festivities. I even made them a T-shirt:


Dear Jarvis,

We’re your Glastonbury Common People, waiting for Acrylic Afternoons, we’re on the Razzmatazz but where are you?

Something Changed, one Monday Morning this F.E.E.L.I.N.G.C.A.L.L.E.D.L.O.V.E came back when Pulp renewed

Please let me I Spy a Sunrise Disco (2000) one Worthy farm afternoon

Dear Jarvis Do you remember the first time? Come Party Hard, your Mis-Shapes are waiting for you

So when the rumors started flying I was in a dizzy state of excitement and could barely contain myself when they showed up asking the crowd if we remembered the first time.

Dear Pulp

Thank you

Yours

Kieran

No comments:

Post a Comment